Culinary Innovators Awards Show 2019
Culinary Innovators Awards Show #4
Gault&Millau and partners have the pleasure to announce the fourth 'Culinary Innovators Awards Show'. During this unique and exlusive event the 'Culinary Innovators of 2019' will be announced and awarded.
The event takes place on May 6th, 2019 and is on invitation only.
What to expect
- Culinary Innovators meets the Sea
- The 4th Culinary Innovators Awards ceremony
- A culinary ‘night walk’ full of gastronomic surprises
- A memorable experience around culinary innovation
- Benelux top chefs, bartenders, cocktail shakers and hospitality experts
- A surprising gastronomic networking event on a stunning artistic location
Together with a number of top companies and experts, Gault&Millau launched a professional think-tank around culinary innovation in 2015. The think tank consists of a wide range of experts: top chefs, caterers, academics, manufacturers and suppliers, decision makers at government level and culinary experts. Online, the platform www.culinaryinnovators.com was created. Offline, the think tank organises workshops, seminars, round tables and screenings.
With the Culinary Innovators website, Gault&Millau is collecting, detecting, interpreting and promoting trends in the culinary world. Business Development is a source of inspiration for everyone and we want to continue to inspire in a creative way. It is a content database where the culinary world can be excited and inspired. A medium for everyone, where all input and ideas are welcome.